Tuesday 21 May 2013

Life is good

This is a brag post. I'm sorry, but I just have to tell you about my quilty awesomeness. 

First, Bernie has arrived. He has replaced Barbarella as my One True Love.  He is smooth and strong and fast. I love him big time. We are making some trip around the world blocks for a mini quilt for the wee man's cot. I have no idea why because it certainly wasn't on my to do list, but they're fun and use up some cheap fabric I got at Spotlight. 


Don't look too close because my seam matching is a bit slapdash.  I really should use pins. 


Secondly, this arrived.  That's right, 30 fat quarters of Tula Pink. Jealous?  Oh yeah.  I have no idea what I'm going to do with it because I suspect it is an offence to cut into this fabric. I just keep rearranging the pile to see which way it looks the prettiest. Those little ladybugs are cute, eh. 


Happy, happy days.  If the wee man would sleep, it would be perfect!

2 comments:

Megan said...

You could buy TP's City Sampler book and do the quilt along over at Sew Sweetness. That's what I am doing with my little stash :-) Gorgeous new machine - happy sewing!

Chris Dodsley @made by ChrissieD said...

I knew you'd love him! :)